We Take Your Class - 917-300-9820, wetakeyourclass.com SCAM

review #334071
Update added by user Jul 23, 2012

HORSECRAP!

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2012

got scammed by a company called wetakeyourclass.com

A) stole my 80$

B) failed to take my exam

C) caused me a -200 pt deduction in my class

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PAUL WAKEFIELD WAS THE AGENT WHO SAID I'D GET THE WORK DONE!

If you ever run into this scam artist on the internet, which I am sure many of you have, comment here, lets expose this pos once and for all and get justice. I didnt get any sleep last night because of all this worry. I have a kid, and my husband was deployed. I run my own business. This is horsecrap

9693a0a
Had an experience with We Take Your Class?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Cherry

Aug 17 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Thank you for posting this. I spoke with a man names Matt on the phone today he sounded very professional and I was going to call back but now I'm seeing quite a few people saying they got scammed I'm hesitant. And I will probably not do this now

real student at SDSU

Mar 18

that's what you get for cheating! lol

U know

Nov 25, 2013

Charles Lawrence the owner of wetakeyourclass.com and www.onlineclasshelpers.com. Charles Lawrence is the Manager of All Subjects Tutoring Solutions Inc .He is the owner of www.wetakeyourclass.com and onlineclasshelpers.com. Charles Lawrence is the registered agent for All Subjects Tutoring Solutions Inc. A registered agent is also known as a statutory or resident agent and is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity. All Subjects Tutoring Solutions Inc filed as a Domestic for Profit Corporation in the State of Florida filed on Monday, June 25, 2012. He claims to have connections with some professors of University of Phoenix who would give students an A if the students pay him thousands of dollars. He claims to have influence in schools like University of Phoenix , Appolo Group.
He is running this scam under the following name:
Company Name: ALL SUBJECTS TUTORING SOLUTIONS INC Status: Active Filing Date: 06/23/2012 Entity Type: Domestic Profit Corporation File Number: P12000056759 Company Age: 1 Year 5 Months

These guys first take the details of the student and then blackmail the student to pay more money. Upon the failure of payment, students are blackmailed to be reported to their respective organization.

2 0 Reply

Mar 09, 2013 Ashburn, Virginia

They were great not all test grades were A's but they did pass the test. They have to be paid in full first. That is probably why they did not take a person's test.

Duh

Sep 25, 2012

The pot calling the kettle fraudulent. On behalf of everyone who's ever worked hard for a college degree, let me just say: Suckaaaaah!

Instructor

Sep 21, 2012

Has this been reported to the appropriate authorities?

'Twas ever thus

Sep 21, 2012

The best, most successful scams are always the ones that prey upon people's greed. The scams that work best are the ones where the sucker thinks he's scamming someone else.

I think this is a great business idea. I may start one of my own money mills running a scam like this, and I wouldn't feel a bit of guilt.

wellokaythen

Sep 21, 2012

Magnificent teaching moment for her family. I'm curious what the disgruntled customer will tell her child about this. Is the lesson for her child:

Only cheat the system with people who will lie to other people but not to you?

It's okay to cheat if you're feeling pressed for time.

I wonder how she would feel if her husband overseas had the same attitude about lying and cheating....

The Dean

Sep 21, 2012

Yes, by all means-- report this scammer company. Maybe you should visit your student dean to make sure that all your fellow students know how unfairly you were treated. Demand justice!

I sincerely hope the employees that you hire for your business don't get this kind of unfair treatment and are able to buy their degrees.

JP4uall

Sep 21, 2012

Well, they prevented you from having a learning opportunity. Be grateful for that. If you don't learn, your degree will only help you secure your first job - and it will not help you keep it.

I once hired a guy who was a nice person, well dressed, and fit our culture. However, his work was awful! He knew little that he should have known (master's degree in our discipline). We gave him examples to work from, mentored him, and met with him weekly to make sure he knew the expectations. Finally, we had to let him go at the end of his probationary period (6 months). The economy was headed downhill and he had two kids and a wife who was a full time student. I know he was out of work at least 2 years.

It appeared that he knew nothing because he cheated his way through his program. He had the piece of paper but it was worthless.

Is that what you want? Tuition buys an opportunity to learn. If you don't learn, it's wasted money.

irony

Sep 19, 2012

sigh.... let me see, you were trying to scam the system but in turn were scammed.

Well, at least you learned one thing this semester.

LOL

Jim

Sep 16, 2012

I'm glad you reported this, but I'm also glad you got scammed.

Integrity

Sep 13, 2012

I agree with the above statements. It is great you want to report this fraud “service,” but at the same time, you should think of your own actions. You were also acting like a fraud in trying to have someone else do the work and then (if it had worked) you would have passed it off as your own! Your actions are a disservice to all of those professors that are dedicated to helping students acquire knowledge and to all of those students that actually take college seriously and care about learning the material.

Wetakeyourclass

Sep 13, 2012

Good! You tried to scam your professor by having someone else take your class and expect me to think it's a bad thing that you got scammed? I don't care why you did it. You should fail the class, sweetie.

Academic Integrity

Sep 12, 2012

Dear Klock1234,

What you may not realize is that subscribing to that service is academic misconduct. Even though you were scammed by this site, when your institution discovers that you were cheating by paying someone else to do your work and take your exams for you, you will fail all your courses and be expelled from that college. When a student is expelled for academic misconduct they have little to no chance of ever being accepted to any accredited college or university again.

Academic requirements are not in place for you to get around, but to teach you something. If you cheat and claim someone else's work as your own (which is plagiarism and intellectual theft) then you are incompetent and have no right to work in your chosen field.

Quit complaining about how you were scammed and consider what a *** you are for cheating.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about We Take Your Class.
Filing a new complaint about
×