We Take Your Class - 917-300-9820, wetakeyourclass.com SCAM
Update added by user Jul 23, 2012
Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2012
got scammed by a company called wetakeyourclass.com
A) stole my 80$
B) failed to take my exam
C) caused me a -200 pt deduction in my class
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PAUL WAKEFIELD WAS THE AGENT WHO SAID I'D GET THE WORK DONE!
If you ever run into this scam artist on the internet, which I am sure many of you have, comment here, lets expose this pos once and for all and get justice. I didnt get any sleep last night because of all this worry. I have a kid, and my husband was deployed. I run my own business. This is horsecrap
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cheating Services
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "This website is very much a joke.. They are using themselves as a promotional offeree, for companies that are trying to get membership subscriptions. Identity theft and bloomsfield flowers and..."
- "Had knee surgery, same day after surgery got a knock on the door with a delivery of a drink cooler with a knee cuff ,literally. Look it up it..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."