We Take Your Class - 917-300-9820, wetakeyourclass.com SCAM
got scammed by a company called wetakeyourclass.com
A) stole my 80$
B) failed to take my exam
C) caused me a -200 pt deduction in my class
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PAUL WAKEFIELD WAS THE AGENT WHO SAID I'D GET THE WORK DONE!
If you ever run into this scam artist on the internet, which I am sure many of you have, comment here, lets expose this pos once and for all and get justice. I didnt get any sleep last night because of all this worry. I have a kid, and my husband was deployed. I run my own business. This is horsecrapreview #334071
You may also like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "To: SuddenlinkAs the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.On today's date I contacted them during..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Bed bugs coming from mattress and box spring . president should contact me ASAP as I plan to sew.this company. They refused to come to our home and take away.so..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."