We Take Your Class - 917-300-9820, wetakeyourclass.com SCAM
got scammed by a company called wetakeyourclass.com
A) stole my 80$
B) failed to take my exam
C) caused me a -200 pt deduction in my class
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PAUL WAKEFIELD WAS THE AGENT WHO SAID I'D GET THE WORK DONE!
If you ever run into this scam artist on the internet, which I am sure many of you have, comment here, lets expose this pos once and for all and get justice. I didnt get any sleep last night because of all this worry. I have a kid, and my husband was deployed. I run my own business. This is horsecrapreview #334071
You may also like
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I write this warning to protect the people who are looking for trustworthy web develepers before they fall into the trap of this guy - I have been a victim..."
- "Washing machine inner drum covered for 25 year replacement, called Frigidaire and they confirmed is covered but a aproved technician examination and diagnosed was needed, technician called Frigidaire and ..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "300 E. Oakland Park Blvd. UPS store: I had a box at this location for 6 months while I was looking for a new home in Fort Lauderdale. ..."
- "my name is mc hope carpio...i want to cancel the item that i order because..i thought that only a day of delivery but the dialog says after i click the..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."