We Take Your Class - 917-300-9820, wetakeyourclass.com SCAM
Update added by user Jul 23, 2012
Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2012
got scammed by a company called wetakeyourclass.com
A) stole my 80$
B) failed to take my exam
C) caused me a -200 pt deduction in my class
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. PAUL WAKEFIELD WAS THE AGENT WHO SAID I'D GET THE WORK DONE!
If you ever run into this scam artist on the internet, which I am sure many of you have, comment here, lets expose this pos once and for all and get justice. I didnt get any sleep last night because of all this worry. I have a kid, and my husband was deployed. I run my own business. This is horsecrap
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Signed up for completely unlimited Internet service and exede /via sat is saying they don't have unlimited service. I have a hand written contract from the sales rep /instalation tec...."
- "Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."